Mummy And Me Photography Highlights
Posted on 4 Jul, 2020 by Sarah Hart
My yearly A Portrait With Mum photo shoots offer you some “mummy and me” portraits to treasure for many years to come.
How many times have you mummies existed in pictures with your own children? You’re often the chief photographer in the household, creating precious snaps of holidays, birthdays and other special times in your lives. Sometimes, you refrain from being the photos with your kids because you have a load of blocks: “I haven’t lost my post-baby weight yet”, or “I haven’t put any make-up on today so can’t be in any photos” or “I don’t like seeing myself in photos”. But the truth is, none of that actually matters. What matters is that you make sure you exist in photos for your children.
Honestly, your children think YOU, their mummy, are amazing. And they will thank you in years to come. I love looking back at old photos of me with my own mum. And of course I treasure the snaps I have with my own children. Mummy and me photography sessions have become so popular over recent years. They are the perfect way for you to start being present in your family photographs. My sessions are named “A Portrait With Mum Sessions” simply because I invite you to have a portrait with your children BUT also a portrait with your own mum. And of course a generational portrait too.
When to book:
A Portrait With Mum photoshoots are short 20 minute mini sessions which usually take place over a weekend in February. They take place at my studio in Tonbridge, Kent. Dates are released at the beginning of each year. Sign up to my mailing list HERE to be the first to hear when these session dates are released. They make perfect Mother’s Day presents for you and the grandparents!
To discover other types of mini sessions that I hold, head over to my Mini Sessions page.
Tags: Exist in photos • Family Photography • Kent Family Photographer • Kent Portraits • Mothers Day • Mummy & Me Photography • Mummy & Me Photos • Portrait With Mum
- Gorgeous Spring Photoshoot Sessions7 Mar, 2023
- Fabulous Cake Smash Photos – My Top Tips22 Jan, 2023
- Choosing colours for your newborn session22 Jan, 2023
- A Portrait With Mum Mini Sessions 2023 – Kent Family Photographer13 Jan, 2023
- Christmas Mini Photoshoots – 2022!18 Sep, 2022
- Memorable Starting School Photos19 Jul, 2022
- Aladdin / Princess Jasmine Cake Smash21 Jun, 2022
- Breastfeeding tips: it’s much more than just your latch20 Jan, 2022
- Rainbow Cake Smash12 Jan, 2022
- Beautiful Xmas Mini Photoshoots 202129 Aug, 2021
Specialising in Newborn Photography