January Birthday Cake Smash Offer!
Posted on 8 Nov, 2016 by Sarah Hart
Kent Cake Smash photographer, Sarah Hart Photography is spreading some joy this winter. Read on to find out how you can book a cheaper birthday cake smash for a Winter born baby this January!
January birthdays suck
So those of you that have them, know that post-Christmas December / January birthdays are really not the best! I have plenty of family who can testify to that. My daughter has a birthday just 6 days after Christmas and my husband, mum and two brother-in-laws also have January birthdays. It’s pretty rubbish for them!
What can you expect from a January birthday?
1) No-one wants to go out on your birthday – they’re too busy going to the gym and starting their post-Christmas diet!
2) Your “special day” isn’t so special when it’s so near to Christmas 🙁
3) Presents you receive, may either be leftovers from the sales OR reject Christmas presents!
4) You often get the “two for one” joint Christmas/birthday gift! How wonderful. NOT.
5) People are all shopped out. You often hear “I didn’t know what to get you so I just got you vouchers”…. don’t you just feel so special?!
6) It’s cold outside – so people would rather stay in and watch the box sets they received at Christmas than go out for your birthday
7) Besides, no-one has any money to go out for your January birthday! It’s been spent on Christmas and the sales. Lucky you!
8) And the truth is…..you are not really feeling a January birthday either. Your brother has a fabulous barbecue every summer for his birthday and you always work on your birthday because no one wants to take a precious day off work in JANUARY!!!
Did I leave anything out?!!!!! (If I did, feel free to leave any other points in the comments below!)
OFFER! OFFER! OFFER! OFFER! OFFER! OFFER! OFFER!
Is there anything that’s great about a January birthday?!!!!
Well, yes, actually there is! I’m offering a little ray of sunshine to all parents with little ones with Winter born children.
This January 2017, there will be £20 off the cost of a Cake Smash Session Fee (usually £90, but reduced to £70 when you book a birthday cake smash in January) with a further 20% off all digital image packages. That’s a huge saving!
So, if you know anyone with a December, January or February baby who’d like to get a birthday cake smash session booked in this coming January, send them a link let them know of this offer!
Come find me on Pinterest: I’ve lots of ideas for little boy’s cake smashes and inspiration for girl’s cake smashes. I’m always happy to chat about a theme or idea you have for a cake smash, just give me a call or drop me a line!